CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Zpets.com


Today was hot. I'm not sure how any one walks or runs outside when it gets this hot. I see them over by the dam all during the day.I know their not walking at the mall because it's empty.I didn't see any dogs today so I took a picture of Laura she works at Zpets a kiosk in the middle of the mall. She told me she sells a lot of doggy slippers and shoes. I feel really sorry for any of the dogs that have to wear them.Did you know Zpets has over 30,000 products to choose from.

weight 153.4
temp 94
humidity 67%
10,577 steps or 5.34 miles
calories burned 432

2 comments:

Heinrick Falschung

What are you now selling pet products? Lovely advertising for zpets, honey.

Joey Wu

You turn me down many times with dog, dog, dog. Wu return when dog leaves so much. Why no walking data, just dog photos? No congratulations.
Happy times,
Wu