CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I Love this Bar

Today I walked in the neighborhood the weather was great. I walked after dinner and there was a great breeze. I like walking when the wind is blowing but it's still warm enough to break a good sweat. I walk the path around the elementary school by my house. I walk around the school 7 or 8 times. This evening about my 5th time around I hear Toby Keith's "I Love this Bar" blaring from the loud speakers on the school building. I'm not sure what was going on I think maybe the janitor was playing the music. I just thought it was a strange song coming from the elementary school. I guess it could have been worse it could have been Lil Jon. I did see a lot of dogs but I can't take their pictures when I have Phoebe with me. So I will introduce you to Riley my daughters dog. Riley is about 7 yrs old he is a black lab and a great dog. He does get into trouble once in a while if you leave food out he will eat it. He follows Amy around all the time and when she goes to bed he does too! She leaves him with me when she goes on vacation but he really goes crazy when she returns. Did you know the Labrador Retriever, despite his name, did not come from Labrador, but from Newfoundland.

weight 154.6
temp 75
humidity 70 %
7631 steps or 3.85 miles
calories burned 306

1 comments:

Carol Randall

Well, I love the bar. Is there something wrong with that dogs head? It looks huge.