CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Smokey & Tucker


I had to pick up a book I ordered at the mall today and I was meeting friends for a walk on the path in Westerville so I only walked around twice. Diane called when I was at the mall and invited me for dinner before we walked so I went to her house for dinner and a walk. Her husband Jack and their dog Smokey went with us. Smokey's real master Jack Jr. was home resting from a hard day at work. Smokey is 3 yr old Boston Terrier. And he loves to go for a walk. He likes to pick up a stick on the way back. (just on the way back) He loves little kids, ice cream and dogs that are smaller than him. Smokey is a little spoiled too one of the meals he likes best is roasted chicken. While I was at the mall I met Tucker a 9 month old Shih Tzu Maltese mix with his owners brothers Austin, Cody, & Harrison. Tucker was so cute with his monkey jaw. What a chick magnet!
weight 153
temp 85
humidity 36%
11,085 steps or 4.89 miles
calories burned 491
bp 123/73

3 comments:

Joey Wu

Now too dogs every time? Is this pet outlet now? Walking more makes lose wait more not dogs!
Many times I say, no listening or answering with thought. Why? No?
I like, but no dogs more.
Happy times,
Wu

Heinrick Falschung

Lets see.
Wu - getting hotter
Weather - getting chilly
Dogs - not so hot
Dog owners - some VERY hot ;0, some chill me down
Blogs - going downhill
Me - Aviv making me uphill ;0

Later all

Carol Randall

Oh my stars! What an ugly dog! Sorry to the owners, but that is sickly looking.