CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

An early day

Got to the mall early this morning JC Pennys was still closed and the play area was packed. The rest of the mall is pretty empty. I walked for an hour and shopped for 20 minutes. I'm hoping the weather breaks soon so I can walk on the path through Westerville. Even with an empty mall I did see a couple of dogs. The first dog and owner I approached would not let me take their picture (first time thats happened if I didn't know better I would have thought Wu was in the mall) but the dog was another pit bull and I don't think the owner was too proud she was trying to read and some kids had just tried to pet her dog and she didn't like that. But I did meet Rocky a 7 week old bull dog he is the smallest and youngest dog I've seen at the mall so far. His owner said he would get to be 90lbs. Did you know the Bulldog is featured in the Disney film "Lady and the Tramp."


weight 154.8
temp 92
humidity 60%
9720 steps or 4.90 miles
calories burned 390
bp 121/77

0 comments: