CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Meet Rusty

Hot doesn't come close to describing the weather today. I walked at the mall today and noticed that the children's area is overflowing with kids but yet the mall didn't seem to be very crowded. I'm sure it's because the heat has gotten to everyone.I took this picture of the play area to post and try to make my blog just a little more interesting. As apposed to completely boring. When I realized I see lots of interesting people every day at the mall so I decided to make it a daily task to introduce you to someone new every day. Today I met Rusty he's the golden retriever in the middle. Rusty was cooling off at the mall with his owner and some friends. They were purchasing some jewelry for Rusty's owner when I met them.Rusty was just happy to be walking in the air condition.

weight 153.4
temp 98
humidity 84%
9228 steps or 4.07 miles
calories burned 409
bp 117/75

4 comments:

Pat

ok. if you're going to be a blogger, you can't actually talk to real people. That's just not right.

Carol Randall

Well, you have to be careful talking to strangers like that, I had an incident one time with a kind of weerd guy. I'm sure that wont happen to you though, better be careful though.

John Abrams

LOL. I hope you don't mean me Carol. Just kidding. Weve been friends for a long time.

John Abrams

I forgot, call me sometime.