CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 13, 2007

Tempting!


Walking at the mall some days really are a test of wills. I've been walking at the mall since Feb and the top floor is where the food court is. I have to walk past the Cinnabon,Auntie Anne's Pretzels,Godiva,Haagen Dazs. I could go on and on. So far I haven't caved in and bought anything as tempting as it is. I have learned one sure way to overcome the urge is to leave all my money at home. So unless it's free I'm in good shape. Speaking about shape I met Tinkerbell a poodle and her owner Lisa who doesn't look like she in any shape to be carrying Tinkerbell around. Lisa is due in 2 weeks and she said Tinkerbell doesn't know she's a dog and will be very jealous when the baby gets here. Lisa was trying on hair pieces at the kiosk in the center of the mall. Tinkerbell was content and enjoying the ride.
weight 154.8
humidity 39%
11,065 steps or 4.88 miles
calories burned 490
bp 123/73

3 comments:

Joey Wu

Now this too much! Dog too small. Girl too big. Why so many dogs every day?
She have dog in purse. This not right! You talk more about dogs every day. WHY!?

Happy times,
Wu

John Abrams

Why are you so steamed Wu? What's the big kahuna if she just wants to talk about some dogs she sees? It might not be the most exciting thing, but its her blog to write about whatever she wants.

Heinrick Falschung

Holy ScheiBe, Wu. You are being mad as a wet shirt for nothing. Jost ignore dogs if they make you so frothy. Go on some other blogs, its not important. Jeez.