CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pedometers


My new pedometer finally came. It's a Omron HJ-112 . I got to use it today. I'm surprised how accurate it is. My old pedometer was not counting right. I don't have to clip this one on. I can keep it in my pocket or my purse. It keeps my info for 7 days too.There is a difference in calories burned and mileage too. I'm wearing both for a few days just to see the difference.Well you can tell the kids are back in school when you go to the mall. It's pretty empty now. Makes it so much easier to walk. Their coming along on the tearing down of Kauffmans. The parking lot is getting smaller and smaller every day as the construction site gets larger. Cleo and her owner Melos were at the mall today. Cleo is a 3 year old Yorkie who doesn't like to walk. Melos says Cleo thinks she's human. It looks like Melos has something to do with that! Did you know the Yorkie made its debut at a bench show in England in 1861 as a "broken-haired Scotch Terrier."



weight 154.6
temp 86
humidity
9249 steps or 4.67 miles
calories burned 359
bp 103/78

1 comments:

Carol Randall

Oh, my GOD! I dont know which is worse. They say people start to look like their dogs. These two are quite a pair.