CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Under Construction

Looks like there's going to be lots of mall walking this month. Just walking to the car is enough to wear you out. I wonder how the mail carriers do it. I'm hoping to get back to walking twice a day again but until this heat wave is gone I'll be happy with once a day.The bonus part of going to the mall is they are tearing down the Kauffmans building on the end of the mall so I do get to see the progress every day.

weight 153
temp 95
humidity 68%
12,835 steps or 5.66 miles
calories burned 569
bp 105/83

1 comments:

John Abrams

That doesn't look safe. I wouldn't walk in there if I were you, just be safe walking around there. How do you take Chipotle to the mall anyway? Is he one of those lap dogs you put in your pocket or something?