CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Back Indoors


Back to the indoor mall today the temperature was back up again. I walked for an hour and twenty minutes today for some reason it seemed easy today.I really need to get started earlier on the weekends when the mall isn't so crowded. I'm thinking about joining the gym for the winter because I hate the cold almost as much as the heat. But I'm sure there are no dogs at the gym. Today I met Asia and her owner Reena. Asia is a 3 yr old pitbull. Reena was shopping for shoes but some shoppers were afraid of Asia. They asked her to leave the store. Reena said Asia just had surgery and was trying to get back on her feet. That's why she was walking at the mall. She said she needed to gain 10 lbs.I guess she didn't want her running around outside a lot. Figures I'm walking to lose weight and she has her dog trying to gain weight. I found Asia to be friendly and happy but I can understand how some people feel.

weight 154
temp 91
humidity
12,455 steps or 5.50 miles
calories burned 552
bp 124/76

2 comments:

Carol Randall

Some of them can be real nice but I had one that was a little schitzo. My last dog before I got Wendell was a Pit Bull-Schnauzer mix and she was ker-razy. We ended up having to give her away to a local nursing home. They never had any problems with her that I know of.

Joey Wu

That dog very scary. Has to many fangs for biting. Get out of store with his bite very fast.
You talk sometime, we talk all time.
Happy times,
Wu