CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Wow 87 with a breeze!


The weather felt great today. I decided to walk at the outdoor mall today. A shopping area called Easton. It's pretty crowded all summer no matter how hot it gets. It has great stores like Apple, The Sharper Image, and so many others. I needed to go to Sharper Image so I made an afternoon of it and did my walking too! I wasn't sure I was going to meet any dogs today but just as I was walking to my car I ran into Oliver and his owner Linda they were getting into a tiny little sports car. Oliver is a 10 yr old Jackrussel and Yorkie mix. Oliver looked pretty happy to be getting in the car and Linda said they spoil him alot.


weight 154
temp 84
humidity 54%
10,789 steps or 4.76 miles
calories burned 478

7 comments:

Joey Wu

I dont know about walking now dogs every time. Very hot, very dog, very mall. I know everything now!
Happy times,
Wu

Heinrick Falschung

I like your blog. You should talk more with your readers.
Go Wu!

John Abrams

Some people don't like to respond to comments, that doesn't make her stupid or scared or lame. Some people just like to talk about themselves, that doesn't make them rude. Just read or don't read. If you like to hear about how hot it is, just read, and if you don't, then just don't. No skin off her back if you don't want to read about Chipotle or the mall or whatever. Some of us like this information.

John Abrams

By the way, FYI, I looked at the link for your son Brians website and it doen'st work right. Might want to let him know it's broken.

Heinrick Falschung

Don't wet your trousers Johnny, I was just making a comment. Put the cheese back in your pocket. Everyone is ok here.

Pat

You read most blogs for the posts. But, the comments are the best part here.

I wish Joey Wu, Heinrick and the rest of the gang would visit my blog.

by the way, I almost got attacked by a pitbull the other day.

Joey Wu

I like to visit your blog too. You have more walking and not so many dogs? Yes, dogs and hot, but more walking please?
Happy times,
Wu