CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tagged

I'm really learning about the blogging world. I have been tagged by my brother Pat.

JOBS I'VE HELD

Riverfront Stadium-busgirl
Riverview Restaurant-hostess
Roy Rogers-counter help
Perkins-waitress
Kmart-service desk
Glicks Furniture-office
Cols Sq Bowling Palace-night manager
Margie's World-nail tech
Curl up & Dye-nail tech
Profiles-nail tech
Shapes-N-Images Westerville (owner)-nail tech
Shapes-N-Images Worthington (owner)-nail tech
Ohio Children's Foundation-fundraiser
Volunteer Firemen's Resource Organization-fundraiser

MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER & OVER

The American President
Pretty Women
An Officer and a Gentleman
Anything with Richard Gere

MY GUILTY PLEASURES

Reese's eggs & potato chips
gadgets
poker
iphone
green tea
breaking news
peanut butter
sushi
chipotle
blackjack
purses

PLACES I'VE LIVED

Yokohama Japan
Cincinnati, Ohio
St. Louis Mo
Mineral Ridge, Ohio
Cleveland Ohio
Franklin Ohio
Wilmington Ohio
Columbus Ohio
Westerville Ohio

SHOWS I ENJOYED

Breaking news
24
American Idol
Brothers & Sisters
Grey's Anatomy
Prison Break
Amazing Race
Desperate Housewives
Lost
What About Brian

VACATION SPOTS
As a kid growing up

Niagara Falls
Miami Florida
Gatlinburg Tennessee
Virgina Beach
Mammoth Caves Kentucky

As an adult

Charleston South Carolina
Barbeau Michigan
New Orleans
Las Vegas, Nevada
Phoenix, Arizona
Los Angeles, California
Oahu and Hawaii's Big Island
I have been in 35 of the 50 States
I have been to 6 national parks Smoky Mountains,Mammoth Caves, Grand Canyon, Acadia, Yellowstone, Yosemite
Pearl Harbor & Hiroshima Peace Park
4 Canadian Provinces Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Ontario, & Quebec
7 Countries Japan, Korea, France, England, Ireland, Scotland,& Wales

WESITES I VISIT DAILY

woot
itunes
apple
fulltilt
selfpropelled
netflix
yahoo games
mixture of craft and cooking sites
a handful of blog sites

AWARDS I'VE WON

Nobel Peace Prize
Purple Heart
Pulizer Prize
oh me! none

NICKNAMES

Oh so many but nothing I can mention here.

Now it's my turn to tag someone. I tag anyone who reads my blog and has not been tagged. Let me know and I'll post your site.

weight 154
temp 93
humidity 65%
11,928 steps or 5.26 miles
calories burned 528
bp 117/75

6 comments:

Pat

I've only been in 29 states and 7 different countries. It's amazing how much you can learn about your sister by blogging.

Pat

counting the US, you've been in 8 countries.

Pat

and canada is a country too. tht makes 9. Mexico?

Margie

Not yet!

Joey Wu

You get many awards and eat many foods. Tag, you it. Ha ha.
How to have so many jobs, you very busy.
Happy times,
Wu

John Abrams

OMG, this is so great. Where did you get this idea to put all this info on the page? I love it. It's very original. I hope you don't mind, but I might try to make a blog and use some of these ideas on my page. I can't believe you like American Idol too! Me and Chipotle watch it together all the time! My favorite is Fantasia and Kelly Pickles.
Email me if you likt to talk about AI!!!