CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Same old Walk

I really don't know how my brother Pat runs in the Arizona heat all summer. It's was after 10pm when I walked tonight and the temp is still in the 90's. The humidity is high and I have to drag the dog. There should only be a couple more weeks of this unbearable heat. I just hate to wish away any part of the summer. I walked my neighborhood again tonight. I have been back to doing Calorie King it really helps me to stay within my limits when I record what I eat.

weight 154
temp 91
humidity 62%
7904 steps or 3.49 miles
calories burned 350

1 comments:

Joey Wu

My translate the old walk not pleasant. Your summer very hot and very long, finding it shorter, always wishing for longer. ha.
If your losing wait still having problem, i have many ideas for you.
Happy times,
Wu