CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Busy Week-End


I've been busy all week-end with company from Cinti. My mother and sister were here. We were trying to get caught up with some scrapbooking so I didn't get to walk and I ate too much too. Monday I was too tired from little sleep so I had to catch up if you really can. But I got back on track today. Went to the mall there really coming along tearing down the Kaufmann building. It's still real quite in the mall. I didn't see any dogs again. But like usual I do have a backup. Meet Maggie my mother's dog. Maggie is a 3 yr old Yorkie She loves men and she does not like to be held. She loves other dogs too! She doesn't like to ride in the car but loves to go for a walk. Did you know the earliest record of a Yorkshire Terrier born in the United States dates to 1872.

weight 154.8
temp 90
humidity 71%
8719 steps or 4.40 miles
calories burned 341

3 comments:

Joey Wu

Did you know? Did you know? I know you now the ultimate warrior? Yes? Jeopardy? Wheel on fortune? Every day I find anger reading dogs and now examinations. Your almanac is faulty!
Happy times,
Wu

Pat

Hey, I know that dog. Thanks for the pictures. I look pretty buff in my speedo.

What state am I missing? NC? I never went to Hickory and I'm not sure if I went there when we visited the smokies. Let me know.

I really wish Joey Wu would have a blog. I'd read it every day.

Margie

Yes N.C. I thought you might use the speedo pic for your triathlon pic someday. That Joey Wu he sure does comment a lot for someone who doesn't like to blog.