CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Here There & Everywhere

Well it's been a great week-end. I flew to Denver with my husband Bob and my youngest son Robby to visit my son Bryan. We packed in a lot in such a short time. Bryan set up a private tour of Coors Brewing Co where he works in Golden Colorado. We took a tour that lasted about 90 minutes and included walking almost 3 miles and climbing lots of stairs.They made us put on a orange vest, rubber shoe covers, hard hat, & goggles. We had to take off all of our jewelry and leave our purses and camera cases in a lock up room. But they did take us to places the regular tour does not go. After the tour they let you try 3 12oz beers. (BOB & ROBBY IN THEIR GEAR)
(ME ENJOYING A FEW ZIMA'S)
We went hiking at Rocky Mountain National Park which is less then 30 minutes from Bryan's new home. I really enjoyed walking through the woods the temp was 57 degrees while we were hiking and no humidity. There was some climbing but I was able to do it without having an asthma attack.
We had lunch at the original Chipotle,had dinner in Bolder, & went shopping in Grand Lakes. I got in a lot of walking but did so much eating it didn't matter. I didn't see any dogs on my hikes but did go by some horses. I don't know his name or how old he is but I thought he was so beautiful I would take his picture anyway.

weight unsure
temp 87
humidity 97%

2 comments:

Pat

Glad to hear Bryan got on at Coors. I love Colorado, makes me want to do a race their.

Joey Wu

This much better than dog. I like new information and tour is new. Maybe more finding good information and finding less dogs will be in future.
Happy times,
Wu