CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 3, 2007

Mall Tempature 72

Today I went to the mall to walk. I had to avoid the heat. I think everyone else had the same thing in mind. The mall was packed with little kids playing on large food and animal figures. I figured the kids can't take the heat or the parents can't handle the kids without an air conditioned playground. Either way the mall was cooler. I met some friends and we walked for little over an hour then went to dinner.

weight 154.4
temp 91
humidity 56%
8657 steps or 3.82 miles
calories burned 383

2 comments:

Pat

good job on the walk. I think a mall walk is just as good as an outdoor walk and better if it allows you to walk further.

Carol Randall

What a great idea! I went to the mall to walk, but didn't think about going in. I walked around the outside, and boy was it hot. 72 degrees sounds great compared to the weather here in Lincoln Park. I'm having a hard time staying motivated to run in this weather too. Just stay on it, you'll get there one day.