CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Not a Bad month

The weather was great again today. I walked after I got off work at 5 so I wouldn't have to walk with all the tricker treaters. It was weird seeing the kids out in the daylight since the time doesn't change for another week this year. I got home in time to give out a few treats. I really wanted to walk for another 3 miles so I would have 100 miles in this month (competing with my brother again) but after working on my feet all day I just wanted to get home.  If I had started at the beginning of the month I would have been well past 100 miles. I had some work to do on my Growing up Monahan site I wanted to get done too! Did you know bananas are great for athletic and fitness activity because they replenish necessary carbohydrates, glycogen and body fluids burned during exercise.

weight 147
temp 67
humidity 60%
11027 steps or 5.56 miles
calories burned 395

1 comments:

Pat

there's always november. I have a 14 and 16 mile run scheduled and I'll have to keep running when I'm in Vegas. I'll probably be around 110 miles for the month.