CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Another weight in

Another weight in and I didn't do as bad as I thought I would. It wasn't a gain so I'm pretty happy about that. But I do have to really watch myself the rest of the way. I did have a meeting at work Sunday night with pizza,Halloween candy and home made baked goods and I resisted all but I knew we were having dinner at the Cheesecake Factory that night.( I only had one bite of fat free cheesecake)  I've been really good since then. I got in another long walk today after work. The air feels great now. I wonder how much longer we can count on this great weather. Did you know you share your birthday with at least nine million other people around the world.

weight 148.6
temp 63
humidity 58%
11,427 steps or 5.77 miles
calories burned 418

0 comments: