CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Hungry and Rain ugh!

Today I have been really hungry for some reason maybe because tomorrow is the day to weight in. Or it could be I moved a lot of office fixtures today, building up an appetite. I did receive a call from Chase bank today. It only took them three days to get back to me to tell me I need to call the State of Ohio department of taxation. She called at 4:43 pm so naturally when I called the dept of taxation I had to leave a message. At least I didn't waste my whole day off on the phone or in line at the BMV but I'm no where closer to getting the tags. It's raining here today and the forecast for the next three days calls for more rain so I'm going to have to head to the mall again or learn to walk in the rain. Did you know Captain Kirk never said "Beam me up, Scotty," but he did say, "Beam me up, Mr. Scott".


weight 148
temp 76
humidity 90%
4960 steps or 2.50 miles
calories burned 161

0 comments: