CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Rough Week


It's been a rough week to lose weight we had a birthday party Friday  night so I had no time to walk and then the party food was great so I went overboard there. Thursday night we went to the Japanese Restaurant where I lost all will power to diet. Today we met our friends at Cheesecake Factory for dinner. I did get a good walk in today. The weather is great right now with the crisp air and it's  not too cold. Friday night at the birthday party I met two wonderful dogs Lucy & Bob. Bob is a 3 year old Boxer & Lucy is 9 year old Weimaraner. Did you know the Weimeraner is not happy when relegated to a kennel. He is accustomed to being a member of the family & accepts the responsibilities which that entails. And the Boxer is one of the first breeds selected in Germany for police training.
 weight 149.6
temp 54                                                      
humidity 77%
9010 steps or 4.55 miles
calories burned 346












                    



1 comments:

Pat

you keep going to the cheesecake factory. I'll keep losing weight. I didn't do so good yesterday either.