CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 12, 2007

Great Walking Weather

I had a lot of running around to do today post office,bank,groceries, & Target. I'm waiting for a call from the bank. The gentleman who worked on my title is out until Monday go figure. I got back and walked this afternoon the weather is great for walking. Funny Wednesday it was in the 50's and freezing but the last 2 days 50 feels great. I think it might have been because the temperature dropped so fast. Today I used Bob's nike +ipod when I walked its pretty cool the way it works. I can't understand why Apple doesn't have this for the iphone. Well yes I can because they want you to buy more stuff. My readings from my pedometer and the nike+ipod were pretty close. Did you know in a year the average person walks four miles making his or her bed.

weight 154
temp 58
humidity 47%
7491 steps or 3.78 miles
309 calories burned

0 comments: