CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Back at the Mall


I got a nice long walk in at the mall today. This will be the last few weeks it will be easy to walk at the mall. All the stores are starting to get geared for the Christmas Holidays. There's a big poster at the mall of how it will look once all the renovation is done. The picture here shows you how the end of the mall will lead to an outdoor mall. I'm anxious to see how it will end up. I did go to the Apple store today for a one on one class and for some trouble shooting. I had 3 problems I needed solved and the genius I got struck out all three times. He told me I had to make another appointment at the genius bar to have it fixed. I would love to have a problem that required one phone call or trip to solve. Maybe someday. Did you know the first suburban shopping mall was opened in 1922 by National Department Stores in Saint Louis.

weight 148
temp 54
humidity 71%
steps 10,210 or 5.15 miles
calories burned 382

0 comments: