CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Challenge



Talk about going from one extreme to another Ohio weather is so unpredictable one day it's 91 the next 75 then bam 56 at this rate it will be in the 20's next week if not sooner. And the sad part is 56 is pretty good weather for mid October except when you have highs of 91 in the same week 56 seems pretty brutal. I needed a jacket to walk at 6 pm today. But it is easier to walk in 56 than 91. Well this week-end is suppose to be nice so I'll just keep my fingers crossed. The one amazing thing I saw during my walk tonight is people watering their burned up lawns like it's going to help now.My brother Pat who lives in Chandler Arizona has decided to lose 20 lbs by Thanksgiving. He runs everyday in extremely hot weather & burns a lot of calories but consumes a lot of calories. He doesn't gain but he hasn't been losing so he has decided to commit and lose the weight. I have lost 15 lbs since Feb and have been walking almost every day with the exception of the past couple of weeks and my weight has stayed the same since late May. I eat healthier now, watch what I eat, try to get my walking in but have not lost any more weight. So when I saw he was going to lose 20 lbs I decided to challenge him to a weight loss contest 10% of our body weight by Dec 1st. So that gives me 71/2 weeks to lose my 15 lbs. Up for grabs is a $50 gift certificate of the winners choice. Who will win? check in every Tuesday night to see our progress. Did you know you burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.





weight 154.8
temp 56
humidity 61%
7898 steps or 3.98 miles
calories burned 318

1 comments:

Unknown

you looking to change the shape of your body or trying to lose belly fat.Fat in the belly area is something that most people do not like. In fact, most people try different kind of expensive diets and weight loss programs just to loose belly fat and enhance fitness.If you eat more calories than you burn off then your body will store the excess calories in the form of fat that it distributes around your body. Many people store fat on their stomach first because it's the easiest place for the body to put it. You are probably one of these people.

http://www.best-weight-loss-pills-shop.com/

http://www.best-weight-loss-pills-shop.com/pc-17-1-lipodrene-sr-diet-pill.aspx