CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Time really does fly

Time goes by so fast when your busy. I hadn't realized how long it had been since I have posted a blog. I knew it was more than a week but 18 days where did they go? I have been walking, not like I usually do but I really wanted to get this scanning done. I was working on a web site for my fathers side of the family too. I have been obsessed with getting everything done. I thought if I kept working on my web site and scanning I could get it done and finished. Well I realized I could work on it for 2 straight years and never have it done to perfection and miss out on all the other things I like doing. I do have most of it scanned but it still needs to be edited,titled and downloaded with over 9000 photos that could take some time, so I will work on it a little at a time. And with all the photos we take now being digital I should be able to keep up with it. The weather here has still been quite warm at this rate I'm not sure about that Indian summer they talk about. I sure hope we don't go straight to the freezing cold. Did you know banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.


weight 154.2
temp 91
humidity 49%
7912 steps or 3.99 miles
calories burned 313