CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Apple store 2 Tax Department 0

Today I  waited for the women from the tax dept to call me back , she didn't. I decided to go back to the Apple store to get my iphone and e-mail working properly.  I couldn't get an appointment for a couple of hours so I parked right in front of the store and started walking around Easton. It's strange how empty the streets around Easton are right now because in just 3 weeks the big shopping rush will begin. I got lucky at the Apple store. The genius I got fixed my e-mail and gave me a new iphone. After changing my out my iphone he realized it was my iphoto causing my problems but let me keep the new iphone anyway. Did you know a 1.5 oz. milk chocolate bar has only 220 calories.


weight 149
temp 59
humidity 50%
10,129 steps or 5.11 miles
calories burned 408

0 comments: