CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Back to the BMV


I'm really trying very hard not to go postal against Chase Bank. I'm really not sure how to handle things anymore I think I'll have to have my husband step in because this is just getting more ridiculous every day. Today I went back to the BMV with the letter Chase sent me to claim the sale taxes. I had all the information the letter said to take with me. I waited in line for 1 hour and 11 minutes to find out I had to go to Ohio.gov and enter my name in the unclaimed funds site and it would tell me how to claim my funds. Guess What? There are no unclaimed funds in my name so now I will have to call Chase again tomorrow to find out what hair brained chase there going to send me on now. After waiting at the BMV I went over to the mall to walk it was raining here today. I've been really watching what I'm eating and making sure I get my walking  in since I'm going to win this bet with my brother Pat. Put a little wager on the line and it makes all the difference. I'm working my new job and I'm on my feet moving constantly so I'm sure I'm burning calories there too. Did you know the ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated. 

weight 149.8
temp 70
humidity 78%
10.085 steps or 5.09 miles
calories burned 379
bp 123/78

1 comments:

Pat

I better get going. I'm down to 223, but it looks like your beating me.