CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Keeping my cool

Today has been a very busy day again. I spent the morning on the phone with someone who really doesn't give two hoots if I get my $568 or not she just needs to get me off the phone in as few minutes as possible to keep her call time short. After going through my problem with her she told me Chase sent me a letter with instructions have a nice day. Keeping my cool is really becoming very hard. I then asked for a supervisor who tried for 20 minutes to get me some sort of answer to my problem when she couldn't she took my name & number and said she could not promise me anything but she would get back with me. I haven't heard from her since this morning. I think I'm going to have to pay the taxes and take Chase to small claims court. I will give them one last chance Friday to give me back my money before I proceed further. Walking today I had 2 dogs with me Phoebe & Smokey. Were dog sitting Smokey for 10 days while his family is on a cruise. I thought it was going to be hard to walk 2 dogs but they were very well behaved. Did you know every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.

weight 149.6
temp 74
humidity 76%
8739 steps or 4.41 miles
calories burned 324

0 comments: