CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Another Call to the Tax dept

I called the women from the tax dept and left her another message I haven't heard from her so I will try again tomorrow. I got out early to walk today the weather was great again. I wanted to get a good long walk in before I started cleaning. We have had so much road construction in our neighborhood some of which has ended today. You could really smell the tar in the air. But it's great that all these trucks and back-hoes will be gone tomorrow. Every morning lately it sounds like someone has been shot. I think I might have heard the last big bang this afternoon. Or at least I hope I have. Did you  know a person can live without food for about a month, but only about a week without water.

weight 146.8
temp 56
humidity 41%
10,337 steps or 5.22 miles
calories burned 385

0 comments: