CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007


I've been busy with job interviews the last two days. I interviewed for a managers position at Cord Camera's Scrapbooking Department. The pay is decent with commission so there is opportunity to excel. The benefits are great. The hours are great. I'm nervous waiting for the outcome since this is a job made for me. I guess what ever happens is meant to be. I do believe things happen for a reason even though we don't always understand it right away. They said they would be making a decision with in a week. In the mean time I'm still trying to get my money from the tax department. The women I called on Monday handed it over to another gentleman and he is working on it. But he did find $54 that belongs to my husbands grandfather who died in 1963. My oldest son Bryan is home for Thanksgiving he lives in Colorado and he arrived this morning. I saw him for about an hour before he went to bed at 9 am and again when I made him an omelet before he went out with his buddies. The weather has been great for walking. I wish it didn't get dark so early but at least I'm not freezing too!I still have 2.6 lbs to go before Dec 1st the only problem is Thanksgiving day is tucked in there too! So I will have to walk extra this next week to hit 140. Did you know during the Christmas buying season, Visa cards alone are used an average of 5,340 times every minute in the United States.

weight 142.6
temp 66
humidity 72
8097 steps or 4.08 miles
calories burned 312

2 comments:

Pat

happy birthday. my lack of running, due to a leg issue isn't helping with the weight loss. I did do a 10k this morning and hopefully that will help with thanksgiving tonight.

have a great turkey day.

Unknown

I got so tired of trying to find ways for healthy living, I’m so thankful that I was able to see this site, wow it made me speechless, they have almost what I needed, like alternative health, neuro feedback, holistic healing, alternative natural healing and dynamic psychotherapy. Got to see these guys, it is really a big help for me.
http://www.createyourhealth.com/wordpress/