CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Going Backwards

I've been so busy the last few days it's hard to find time to sit down at the computer. My oldest son is visiting from Golden Colorado. We went to dinner Friday night with friends of ours, our daughter, her boyfriend, our son, & his friends. We went to the Columbus Brewing Company. It was great. (more food during the week of Thanksgiving) I had fish but I'm sure the sauce was full of calories. I know the banana cream pie was loaded but it was the best I've ever tasted. I have less than a week to go for my bet with my brother. It's going to be close. I'm teaching a class on gift tags tomorrow at work. This will be my first real class I teach by myself. When I left work tonight there were 10 signed up for the class.  This is what my class materials look like before we make the tags. I found out today I do get paid extra for teaching classes so that's even better. Did you know for every Christmas tree harvested, 2 to 3 seedlings are planted in its place. 

weight 144.8
temp 46
humidity 85%
8333 steps or 4.28 miles
calories burned 204




7 comments:

Pat

How do you figure your calories burned? I heard you lose over 100 calories per mile, more depending on your weight.

Pat

Oh by the way, I'm at 219.5. It's the lowest I've been, but not near the 207 i need to get to by tomorrow.

Joey Wu

Ow. This never finding updates. If I prefer dogs and did you know did you know, no. Nothing update better than dog and did you know! Finding hours is unrelated!

Happy times,
Wu

Unknown

Try these alternative health practices, a way of staying healthy and fit. I have tried many ways but this one is something, I was inspired to create CYH (CreateYourHealth) as a way to empower you to take responsibility for your life. This site gives a lot of information regarding health alternative choices. You will enjoy everything about it, specially their topics about alternative health practices, vinyasa flow yoga, ear coning, prolotherapy, dynamic psychotherapy and neurofeedback.

Unknown

You sound like your life is filled with exciting things! I enjoyed reading your post and thanks for sharing. I work with Chef's Diet, and I know what it's like when you get so busy you hardly have time to check your emails. If you've ever wondered if you could be eating healthier while you're on the go and don't have time to visit the grocery store, Chef's Diet delivers fresh meals that are prepared daily to your door. We have various diets, ranging from glucose free to low carb/high protein meats and vegetables. If you want to learn more, visit us at http://www.mychefsdiet.com. It makes life a little easier to manage ;)

Unknown

I was unhealthy before and been struggling in buying medicines. So I did research about alternative health remedies to help me with the budget. Until I got into this website that shows me how to leave a healthy way of life. Try it for yourself and you’ll find out what I’m talking about. Click http://www.CreateYourHealth.com

Unknown

Acai Berry is one of the most nourishing natural foods on earth. It keeps us young, healthy, and feeling our best.
Acai berries are one of the best antioxidants on the market right now. The [url=http://www.acai-berry-life.com]Acai Berry[/url] comes from Brazil and it combats free radicals.
While the Acai Berry has received all the attention and hype of a hot Hollywood weight loss pill, it differs from the others in one major way -- it actually works! www.acai-berry-life.com