CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Back

I know I've been gone a long time. My weight has gone up and now it's on it's way back down. I have been lost in the crafting world for the past 2 years and have a web site at http://www.createyourheartout.com/ but decided to try and keep up with my personal blog too I hope you will visit both and enjoy the journey. was browsing the crafting web today and came across a neat little site called http://365cards.blogspot.com/ What a great site and it has my creative juices revving up. I've been to a lot of challenge sites but none have intrigued me like this one. It started March 1st so I had some catching up to do. This is what I came up with for my first 4 cards. The first was a challenge using these colorsFor day 2 you needed to have at least one of each of the 3 following items: CIRCLE-SILVER-PEARL I used the Cricut Wildcard cartridge to cut the card base and the rose from the icons added some pearls and black and silver ribbon.


For day 3 the challenge is to create String Art on your card. Wow at 4am trying to do 4 cards was a great challenge alone but "string art" that was a real challenge. I did complete the challenge with the help of a friend who had given me a spirelli scalloped circle so I was able to incorporate that into my card that I cut with Design Studio and the Mini Monograms cartridge.And finally day 4 was a white space challenge, you follow the sketch below, keeping all secorations in the blacked out areas:I used some Bazzill brown cardstock and my new border punch from E.K. Success,added a rubber butterfly from k.i. memories and dotted in some butterfly dust with my uni-ball signo pen. Well now after some much needed rest I will move onto day 5. I hope you will come back and visit.

0 comments: