CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 9 of 365 Card Challenge


Today's challenge was song inspired by Louis Armstrong's


"What a Wonderful World

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world."





The first thing I thought of when I heard this song was the "Beautiful Day Stamp" set from CTMH and this month when you sign up to be a consultant from CTMH you receive this in your kit along with 4 new stamp of the month sets for an extra $91.80 value. I used the Beautiful Day stamp set along with Kraft Cardstock from Bazzill and a mixture of Basic Grey's solid papers to create this card.
I also used Color Box Chestnut Roan, May Arts Ribbon, Pebbles Inc Chalk, & a VersaMark stamp Pad. I used the Cricut & Mini Monagram's for the scalloped circles. DID YOU KNOW Louis Armstrong was nicknamed Satchmo.

0 comments: