CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 8 of 365



Today's challenge is to think "Outer Space" and how those words will inspire your card.








This was a big challenge for me. I really had to think outside the box.I'm not quite sure what was so hard but after I completed my card I was extremely happy with the outcome. I'm thinking about sending it to one of those kind people who offered a place to stay if we were coming through town. Careful it might just be you. For this card I used American Krafts Cardstock, You Rock patterned paper by CTMH, TLC stamp from CTMH, Martha Stewart crystle fine glitter, White Signo pen by Sakura, buttons by Creative Cafe, Black Zig 05 pen for stitching and higlighting. Googlie eyes & skittles by Darice. My card & Aliens were made by using Design Studio, Everyday Paper Dolls, From my Kitchen, & A Garden of Words. If your interested in the file I used send me an e-mail. DID YOU KNOW a space vehicle must move at a rate of at least 17 miles per second to escape Earth's gravitational pull.

0 comments: