CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 13 of 365 Card Challenge


Todays challenge Take an image and do just a bit of paper piercing in order to raise some portion of it off the page to give dimension.With this card I used the Bee Mine stamps from CTMH and Playful petals. I stamped the flowers,leaves and vine on my paper with White, and Clover Meadow ink. I used Chocolate ink for the centers of my flowers and cut them out and pop them up. The bees were stamped and cut out with the antenna being drawn on with a black pen. The bug jar was cut from Doodlecharms. I topped everything off with my Stardust Gelly pen from Sakura and some wonderful two toned ribbon from May Arts.I've really had a lot of fun with the Bee Mine Stamp from CTMH and you can get this stamp set free if your interested let me know.DID YOU KNOW the average life span of a worker bee is between 7 & 8 weeks but a queen bees life span is between 2 & 8 years.

1 comments:

jjcreations

Oh my goodness....what a wonderful little scene. I love this - especially the stick in the jar!!!! Thanks for your comments on my blog.