CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 29 of 365 Card Challenge

Today's challenge is to incorporate the sentiment "Hang in There" on your card.

I really enjoyed this one as I got to use different techniques. The background paper was some cloud paper I had (not sure who made it). I used CTMH's stamp of the month for April with a masking technique for the flowers. I colored in the flowers with Copic markers & I used a technique with Copic Markers that I learned in my certification class yesterday for the grass. Wow did I learn a lot there! I cut the clothes & cloud from Everyday Paper Dolls and New Arrivals with my Cricut. And used good old fashion handwriting for my sentiment. Some Bazzil cardstock and twine to finish it off. DID YOU KNOW using a clothesline saves money and emits zero greenhouse gas emissions per load.

0 comments: