CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 17 365 Card Challenge

Today's challenge is a "twinchies" challenge. Your whole card can be a twinchie, or you can put one (or two or three) on your card. You'll need to decorate a 2 x 2 inch piece of cardstock or some other material to meet the challenge. I decided to stay with a St. Patrick's Day theme and use twinchies as the base of my card utilizing my scraps.

My background paper consists of a little:

  • DCWV
  • Bazzil Gold Foil
  • Basic Grey Urban Prairie

I cut my turtle with A Walk in the Garden and Paper Doll Dress Up. The ribbon is from May Arts. Stamp from CTMH "Holiday Hoopla" a wonderful stamp set for all occasions. And gold metallic ink from Color Box. Happy St. Patty's Day! DID YOU KNOW originally the color associated with St. Patrick's Day was blue.

0 comments: