CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 10 of 365 Card Challenge


Today's 365 challenge is to make a card using ORANGE-PURPLE-BLUE So many things run throught my mind with these colors but I've been playing with a bunch of flower techinques lately that I thought I would try some with these color combos. The techinque I used can be done with any Cricut or punched circular shape. Accent Essientials has some great circular shapes for all kinds of flowers. The cardstock I used today was from American Krafts and some Bazzil Bling. The patterened paper is Bo Bunny, buttons & Hydrangea ink from CTMH, the stamp is the stamp of the month from CTMH and the final touch my trusty Sakura Stardust gelly pen. DID YOU KNOW in the USA the most common birthday is Oct 5 and the least comm is May 22.

0 comments: