CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Another 2.2 pounds


Well it finally happened I lost one of my players on my biggest loser fantasy team. Ryan is gone I'm not quite sure what that means at this point but I was the last one to lose one of their original players and I was in 5th place. I picked my players by family names since I wasn't quite sure what I was doing. I am enjoying the show. And I do love the  competition. You can tell it's November by the wind. I walked the neighborhood today and it was pretty windy. It's trash day and cans were flying everywhere. I just put on a sweatshirt & hooded jacket and it kept me warm. I'm determined to lose this weight and that means walking every day that I can. We had a training class at work tonight and they had pizza again. It's killing me just smelling it but I resisted. Every time I pass on pizza and brownies I justify eating Thanksgiving dinner. Did you know the heaviest turkey ever weighed toppled the scales at 86 pounds.

weight 146.4
temp 43
humidity 57%
10,914 steps or 5.51 miles
calories burned 441

1 comments:

Unknown

Acai Berry is one of the most nourishing natural foods on earth. It keeps us young, healthy, and feeling our best.
Acai berries are one of the best antioxidants on the market right now. The [url=http://www.acai-berry-life.com]Acai Berry[/url] comes from Brazil and it combats free radicals.
While the Acai Berry has received all the attention and hype of a hot Hollywood weight loss pill, it differs from the others in one major way -- it actually works! www.acai-berry-life.com