CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Let it Wait "the snow"






I walked this afternoon in the neighborhood it was a little chilly at first but I save about 30 minutes time when I'm not driving to the mall. And sometimes I save money too! . Today it was spitting snow while I was walking. Luckily none was sticking. It wasn't quite as windy today. I wanted to get back so I could start assembling my Christmas cards. I spent all day on Sunday designing them that takes me longer then assembling them. I try 15 different ways before I'm satisfied with them. I use my wrapping paper in my cards. I have punched out the snowmen with card stock & wrapping paper. There's lots of cutting, glueing, & folding to be done but that's the part of Christmas I enjoy the most. And of course wrapping gifts. Did you know Hallmark introduced its first Christmas cards in 1915, five years after the founding of the company.

weight 146.4
temp 43
humidity 79%
9918 steps or 5 miles
calories burned 389

0 comments: