CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

stats

Did you know following Princess Diana's tragic death in 1997, the Ty toy company, famous in the late 1990s for its popular Beanie Baby line of beanbag animals, issued a "Princess" bear in tribute. The royal purple Beanie, bearing an embroidered white rose on its chest, became so desired that at Christmas time, American collectors were willing to spend up to $300 for one on the secondary market.

weight 143.4
temp 41
humidity 72%
5551 steps or 2.80 miles
calories burned 172

1 comments:

Unknown

I am so conscious on what I eat that’s because it nourishes my body. I’ve been looking a website that can refer me ways for health living. Gladly I found one that contains what I really need about alternative health, neuro feedback, holistic healing, alternative natural healing and dynamic psychotherapy. You guys should visit http://www.createyourhealth.com/wordpress/