CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007





Today is Thanksgiving day and my 52nd birthday. I had a wonderful day celebrating with family at my parents home in Cincinnati, Ohio. My parents, mother-in-law, brother's family,sister's family, and my husband and children were all present. My youngest brother and his family are in Arizona but with us in thought. It's nice having all three of my children home for Thanksgiving. My son Bryan is visiting from Golden, Colorado. The food was wonderful but I was good. I ate sensible but did enjoy dessert. I was able to get in 1.33 miles for the day but no time to walk any real distance. Did you know 44 years ago today John  F Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas Texas.


weight 143.6
temp 39
humidity 73%
2646 steps or 1.33 miles
calories burned 39

1 comments:

Pat

Nice pictures. Hope everyone had a great time and you had a happy birthday.

did you guys decide what to do for christmas presents? For mom and dad? Let me know.