CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another weight in.

Today was an extremely busy day. I started off my day making some bracelets and booklets for a bid on St. Charles Mom prom souvenirs. My neighbor is on the board to select them and she asked me to do it. I was on the phone for about 3 hours trying to fix this license tags problem Robby's 30 day tags expired on the 9th. I found out the number I have been calling is an Ohio State employee that was transfered out Aug 2nd. Why she has a voice mail box is a real mystery. I found that out when I reported her for not returning my calls. I did get in touch with a women named Theresa who orders office supplies for state employees. (I was transfered to her by mistake) Her mother happens to be the one in charge of unclaimed funds but she is on vacation until Monday. The reason I was not getting an answer all month was Chase gave me the wrong number. My lesson learned from this is not to be nice keep calling everyone until you drive someone crazy. If your nice and wait for a return call your out of luck. The story really is much longer but I'm tired of repeating it. I had a class at work at 6 and it lasted for about 2 1/2 hours. I got home and ate dinner and was too tired to walk. I really have to get moving I only have 2 1/2 weeks left for my weight challenge. Did you know right behind Christmas and Thanksgiving, Super Bowl Sunday ranks as the third-largest occasion for Americans to consume food, according to the National Football League.

weight 146
temp ?
humidity ?
1899 steps or .95 miles
calories burned 61

0 comments: