CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

74 days & $700.00 Later

Well I had to break down and buy tags for my sons car. I did get a call back from someone at the tax department regarding my unclaimed funds but, she connected me with someone who takes cared of over paid taxes. So I still have to wait until Monday to talk to the right person ( I hope). I'm still working on my Christmas cards, buckeye jewelry, & some Christmas gifts. It's been cold walking outside. If you would have told me last November that I would be out walking in the cold like I have been. I would have told you your crazy.  It's hard for me to get to the mall on the days that  I work. There is a Trader Joe's( a grocery store)  next door to work and I'm going to start walking in there when it gets real cold. Did you know Christmas is not widely celebrated in Scotland. Some historians believe that Christmas is downplayed in Scotland because of the influence of the Presbyterian Church (or Kirk), which considered Christmas a "Papist," or Catholic event. As a result, Christmas in Scotland tends to be somber.

weight 143.4
temp 41
humidity 49%
8912 steps or 4.50 miles
calories burned 291

1 comments:

Unknown

Acai Berry is one of the most nourishing natural foods on earth. It keeps us young, healthy, and feeling our best.
Acai berries are one of the best antioxidants on the market right now. The [url=http://www.acai-berry-life.com]Acai Berry[/url] comes from Brazil and it combats free radicals.
While the Acai Berry has received all the attention and hype of a hot Hollywood weight loss pill, it differs from the others in one major way -- it actually works! www.acai-berry-life.com