CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Never too old to learn

I knew today would be a busy day. I signed up for a 2 hour class at the apple store for the new iphone. The class was free and I thought I could pick up a lot so I got up early cleaned the house, watered the plants and got started on a craft project I wanted to complete today. At 1:30 I headed off to the class.There were 2 other guys and the Apple tech we sat in a group for 2 hrs playing with our iphones and asking questions. I think I taught them as much as they taught me. Between 4 of us we pretty much covered everything. But I'm sure there will be lots more to learn. It really is amazing how much it does. I used the satellite feature and saw my house with Bob's car in the driveway. I learned how to rearrange some items on my iphone how to open more than one web page at a time and lots of other nifty little tricks. After I got done with my class I walked around Easton for about an 1 1/2 the weather was so great today. I got home and still wanted to walk. I tried to take Phoebe but didn't leave early enough about 20 min into my walk the fireworks started and she spooked out on me again, so after dropping her off at home I walked for another hour. I walked longer tonight because it was so nice and cool out.

weight 152.6
temp 79
humidity 50%
14,881 steps or 6.57 miles
calories burned 659

1 comments:

Unknown

you have an Iphone? I am a little jealous!
Of course, i don't think I could use a phone that needed a 2 hour training class... I pretty much just use my phone to call people and am sometimes not successful with that.