CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Another Great Day

The weather here has been great the last couple of days. It makes walking so enjoyable. Diane called this morning and wanted to walk so Phoebe and I got in the car and drove over to her house for a walk on the bike path that goes through Westerville.
Jack went so it was Jack, Diane,Phoebe,Smoky and me. We walked for an hour and a half. We cut through the school yard to get to the path. That's where we let the dogs off the leashes and they can run. I have to be careful because coming back Phoebe runs through the fenced area thinking we brought the car. After a long walk she's in a hurry to get in the car. I took the evening off as far as walking I have a blister on my little toe probably from walking so far yesterday. I have this computer program that I have to input all my meals and liquids into. It says I have not eaten enough calories so I need to eat more or walk less I'm not quite sure which. I'm going to my parents this week-end for a family gathering so I'm sure I eat more than I should.

weight 151.8
temp 76
humidity 37%
12,281 steps or 5.42 miles
calories burned 544

0 comments: