CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Arizona Company

Today I got up and decided to walk at the mall. You can feel the humidity in the house. I still needed to look for a backpack for vacation so I thought this would be a good day to do both. I walked for an hour before shopping then shopped and walked for 30 more mins. I can really tell when the humidity is high it's harder to walk inside or out. I had a few stops to make on the way home. My son Bryan called while I was out he needs his birth certificate and SS card for a job he interviewed for at the Coors Brewery. I sure hope he gets the job. Bob and I will do everything possible to get his identification for him. My brother and his family are arriving at my parents in Cincinnati tonight from Arizona. It's a 2 hour drive from here I was going there tomorrow but Bob found out he had to cover a Crew game Saturday night and couldn't go so I decided to go this evening. I got there late everyone was in bed. They all got up to talk to me for a few mins. My niece Emily copied some programs I have for my mom. She will finish the rest tomorrow. Everyone wanted to see my new iphone. The kids have really gotten big. My brother really looks good from all his running. My mother and I finished the night watching our DVD's

weight 151.6
temp 83
humidity 90%
14,835 steps or 6.55 miles
calories burned 657

0 comments: