CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Vacation around the corner

I am getting ready to go on vacation at the end of the week. We are going to Michigan for 2 weeks to a fishing camp my husbands family has gone to for 50 yrs. We don't do much fishing but it a great place to chill and relax. We have a boat my husband will go out fishing a couple of times but nothing too serious. He fished a lot more when my oldest son Bryan went with us. We do plan on walking quite a bit maybe even around Mackinaw Island. Bob ordered a book on hiking so we should find some decent hiking trails. There's no internet in camp and no iphone service so I will be lost for awhile. I will still try to write my blog and post when we go to town or when I return. I walked by myself tonight. I didn't leave early enough so Phoebe didn't go with me. She can hear those fireworks. By the time I get back from vacation it should quiet down I hope. I was able to walk pretty fast without her and the weather was nice and cool tonight.

weight 151.4
temp 81
humidity 44%
10,390 steps or 4.58 miles
calories burned 460

0 comments: