CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 6, 2007

What Cincinnati's not flat?

I wanted to walk on the bike trails on Hunter Rd. this morning so I drove over with great intentions, But when I got there and realized Cincinnati was very hilly I only got a mile in before I gave in and went back to my mom's. I can do flat land for miles but those hills just make my asthma kick right in. With the humidity and 85 degree temp ( I hear my brother laughing) I just called it a morning.Bob's grandparents owned the land off Hunter Rd. and he grew up there it's really peaceful and there are quite a few people playing frisbee golf and walking the paths. I had a lot to do anyway. I needed to go to the store and back to my mother's to fix breakfast for my mom, sister-in-law, niece and nephew. Then I had brownies to bake and my mother-in-law to pick up. I wanted her to come over for dinner I don't get to see her very often. Amy M and Emily taught me how to play a new card game called peanuts. It was a form of solitaire that Emily had learned at church camp. We sat out in the yard for an hour or so before dinner. My nephew Scott stopped by and my sister Theresa and her daughter Michelle came for dinner. I t was a great night we finished up with Pat,Amy,Mom,Tyler,Emily, & myself playing peanuts. I walked on the treadmill for 15 mins and called it a night.

temp 85
humidity 53%
9740 steps or 4.30 miles
calories burned 431

0 comments: