CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Phoebe before dark


Sometimes getting my walking in takes real effort on my part. Today was very busy and it rained on and off all day. But after dinner I did walk for about a hour and a half. I tried to go early so my dog Phoebe would go. They're still shooting off fire works in the neighborhood and she can smell them the minute we step outside. But I went early enough tonight. When I go early we run into all the neighborhood dogs so it takes longer. She has to sniff each one of them. My pedometer quit working for some reason during my walk and I didn't realize it until half way through my walk so my stats are estimates tonight.

weight 153.6
temp 89
humidity 83%
9063 steps or about 4 miles
calories burned 400

0 comments: