CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 2, 2007

Record Day

When I got up today the weather was beautiful there was a great breeze so I decided to walk to Khols which took about 54 min it was a little under 3 miles. When I finished at Khols I stopped in at a few other stores then headed up State St and walked through downtown Westerville. I took the bike path and walked to Maxtown Rd and decided to walk the bike path a little more. I ended up running in to our friends Jack, Diane and Diane's sister Jane so I walked with them and ended up at their house then Jack took me home.The total walking for me this afternoon was over 10 miles. Bob, Robby and I went to MCL for dinner then Bob and I took the dogs out for a 20 min walk. So it has been a record day for me. I'm sure I'll sleep good tonight. I have been on the wait list at the library for the past couple of months for the Rosetta Stone cd on Japanese it finally came today so I'm excited to check it out maybe I will be talking Japanese soon. Well I had a record day today one that I won't break too soon.

weight 152
temp 77
humidity 33%
27,173 steps or 12 miles
calories burned 1204

0 comments: