CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 8, 2007

All good things come to an end.

Pat, Amy, and the kids left this morning. Pat had to get home and Amy and the kids were going to visit family in Iowa. The time goes by so fast. It's been a great week-end of family and fun. After everyone left my sister came over. We went to the mall and stopped at a few stores. She wanted to stop at Dick's Sporting goods to buy a pedometer. Maybe it's contagious. I told her about Calorie King too. Back to my parents house to eat. I've really been eating way too much. I need to get home and back in a routine. The only walking I've done was when we were shopping.Tomorrow I'm going back to Columbus and back to my routine.
But I had a great time!

temp 90
humidity 44%
2826 steps or 1.24 miles
calories burned 125

2 comments:

Pat

hey, no one told me they were going to Idaho. Amy said Iowa.

pat in 107 degree arizona.

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS"

Margie, just wanted to say hello and keep up the good work. Got here from Pat's Blog. I also have been using calorie king for over a year now.